Monday, July 7, 2008

Everyone Has A Twin

Have you ever been told that you look like someone else? I have been told on occasion that I look like a young, blonde, Liza Minelli, and more recently Lisa Ling. B has been told that he looks like Jim Carrey, the guy from CSI: Las Vegas, and Harry Potter (when wearing his glasses). Neither of us really likes these associations, nor do we see the resemblance. Could you imagine what a Liza Minelli/Harry Potter baby would look like? Well, hopefully we'll find out in about nine months.

We were coming back from dinner a few nights ago when B turned and asked me who I thought our server Hershrane (who is not afraid to tell us that he likes to make love to his wife, listen to Shakira and watch Arnold Swarzenegger movies) looked like. I was stumped. "Umm, I don't know" I said. B answered with "my Dad." I was all "dude, you think Hershrane looks like your Dad!!" I was blown away by this statement. Then B said "imagine if my Dad was 30 pounds lighter, 30 years younger, a few inches shorter, and Indian." No, I can't imagine that. It's about as possible as me looking like Lisa Ling or Liza Minelli.



Hershrane , a.k.a. B's dad's Indian doppelganger

No comments: